XPN Welcomes John Flynn’s Annual Holiday Benefit Concert
A Portion of the Proceeds to Benefit Camp Dream Catcher
Proof of Covid19 Vaccination Required to Attend Event. If you are unable to provide proof of vaccination, a negative PCR Test result within 72 hours will be accepted.
Masks are required at this event, regardless of vaccination status. You are welcome to remove your mask for bites and sips.
A Portion of the Proceeds from this event will be donated to Camp Dream Catcher. More on Camp Dream Catcher below.
WXPN 88.5 FM
WXPN, the nationally recognized leader in Triple A radio and the premier guide for discovering new and significant artists in rock, blues, roots and folk, is the non-commercial, member-supported radio service of the University of Pennsylvania.
As part of its Mission, WXPN will:
- Connect artists and audiences with a particular emphasis on new and significant artists and music.
- Present a program service of the highest quality and value to its listeners.
- Establish the station as one of the region’s significant cultural institutions.
- Play a national leadership role in public radio and digital media.
- Expand the capacity, reach and value of its services to an increasingly diverse community.
- Provide significant opportunities for students throughout the station enabling them to evaluate potential careers in media, the music industry, and other related occupations, and enhancing their prospects for success in these fields.
In carrying out its Mission, WXPN will:
- Maintain its financial independence, attracting necessary financial resources from the listeners and organizations that value the station’s programming.
- Provide service beyond the local region by distributing programming through traditional station networks and digital media. WXPN will reflect the broadest educational goals of the University by serving listeners interested in contemporary music, art, culture, and society, and the traditions which inform them.